GenuTrain S Knee Brace
The GenuTrain S OsteoArthitis Knee Support
Knee Brace With Customizable Sidebars To Help Mild Knee Instability and Knee OsteoArthritis
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain S knee support is designed for mild knee instabilities, knee ligament injuries, Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. The GenuTrain S features re-shapeable side bars to provide the perfect fit and right amount of support and a soft silicone insert which fits around the Patella. The comfortable knitted material provides compression to the knee joint and is soft to the skin.
The GenuTrain S also boasts new lateral tightening loops that facilitate a better fit. Features a pull-up sleeve application with straps for support. The GenuTrain S knee support is available for the left and right knee.
Bars for added protection
The sidebars can be heated and reshaped and can therfore be adjusted to the anatomy of each individual knee shape.
Guides and massages
The integral visco-elastic ring around the kneecap maintains its position. It helps to align the support correctly and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during movement. This produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding muscular tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S, with its medically effective interaction of compression and massage, accelerates the reabsorption of edema and effusions. Muscular control is improved and the knee receives more active support.
Commonly helpful with such conditions as:
- Knee strains or sprains - A sudden or violent twist or wrench of a joint causing the stretching or twisting of ligaments and often rupture of blood vessels with hemorrhage to the tissues.
- Knee instability
- Post arthroscopy
- Recurrent knee pain
- Pre and post-operative knee inflammation - A response from an injury that may be characterized by redness, heat, pain, swelling and loss of function.
- Chondromalacia - (Runner's Knee)- Aching pain behind the kneecap. Pain begins and progresses slowly. It appears in healthy, athletically active young people.
- Adolescent knee pain
- Osgood-Schlatter's disease
- Arthritis / osteoarthritis - Inflammation of joints.
- Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis) - (Degenerative Joint Disease)- Arthritis of middle age characterized by degenerative and sometimes hypertrophic changes in the bone and cartilage of one or more joints and a progressive wearing down of opposing joint surfaces with consequent distortion of joint positioning usually without bony stiffening.
The GenuTrain S Knee Support helps support post injuyr Knee strains or sprains - A sudden or violent twist or wrench of a joint causing the stretching or twisting of ligaments and often rupture of blood vessels with hemorrhage to the tissues. As Knee instability brace, the GenuTrain S Supports and Protects the Knee. It can be worn after surgery such as Post arthroscopy, The GenuTrain S Knee Support assists with recurrent knee pain, Pre and post-operative knee inflammation, Chondromalacia, Adolescent knee pain, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, Knee Arthritis & Knee Osteoarthritis and Knee Degenerative joint disease.
- Genutrain S Knee Support provides knee pain relief and stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- The GenuTrain S is a breathable Knit mateiral for high wearing comfort
- This special knee brace features anatomically contoured bars for secure support