Bauerfeind ViscoPed S Insoles
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 6 and get $5.00 off
I Need A Foot Insole With Extra Cushioning For Pain In The Sole Of The Foot
The Bauerfeind ViscoPed S, full length visco-elastic insoles offer softer comfort areas at the pressure points of the foot to help relieve metatarsal and heel pain. Made specifically with lower density areas under the ball of the foot to aid in the desired realignment of metatarsal heads while allowing for additional cushioning and softer silicone in heel region for shock load reduction offers has additional cushioning on the medial side, the area most sensitive to plantar fasciitis pain. Does not contain Latex.
The Bauerfeind ViscoPed S insoles offer softer comfort areas at the pressure points of the foot. A must for people who spend a lot of time on their feet; whether standing, walking or running. Full-length viscoelastic silicone insoles, incorporating areas under the ball of the foot, aid in the desired realignment of metatarsal regions. Lower density areas, under the ball of the foot, aid in the desired realignment of metatarsal heads while allowing for additional cushioning. Softer silicone in heel region for shock load reduction has additional cushioning on the medial side, the area most sensitive to plantar fasciitis pain.
Visco Ped S Features:
|Full-Length Viscoelastic Silicone Insoles|
- Reduces shock loads throughout the entire length of the foot and provides peak shock load reduction to joints and the back thereby relieving strain to the joints and surrounding soft tissue.
- There is a slight contouring of the arch for gentle support.
- Ventilation holes allow for air circulation to combat heat build-up
- Comfortable and long-lasting
- Seven sizes may be easily trimmed for precise fit
- Always available in pairs to prevent leg length discrepancies, ViscoPed S may be converted from one shoe to another
- Easily cleaned with soap and warm water
The original ViscoPed is available with raised metatarsal pad to aid in the therapeutically desired realignment of metatarsal heads. Does not contain latex or absorb odors.
Commonly helpful with such conditions as:
- Foot Insoles For Metatarsalgia - A general term for irritation of the metatarsals; aching pain in the metatarsal bones of the foot result from anatomical changes in their alignment.
- Foot Insoles To Help Relieve Back and joint pain
- Foot Insoles For Diabetic foot - Frequently results from neuropathy, or nerve damage, in the feet which can lead to a dulling or loss of sensation, making one unable to feel pain, heat or cold; Viscoped should be worn only in non-ulcerative cases.
- Comfortable Foot Insoles For Forefoot and toe deformities
- Foot Insoles For Hyperkeratosis - Thickening of the outer layer of skin. It may occur as an inherited disorder, affecting the soles of the feet.
- Foot Insoles For Foot pain (plantar pain)
- Foot Insoles For Fat Pad Atrophy - Also known by thinning of the fat pad, this condition is characterized by a decrease in the size, or wasting away of the layer of body fat that is normally present to protect the metatarsal phalangeal heads; can also occur in the heel.
- Foot Insoles To Help Relieve Plantar pain due to arthritis or peak shock (Relating to the sole of the foot)
(Sold as a pair)
Q. What are the differences between ViscoPed and ViscoPed S?
A. The biggest difference is that ViscoPed has a raised metatarsal pad to correctly align the metatarsal heads. Some people find this raised pad therapeutic; others find it irritating. Therefore, ViscoPed S uses different densities of silicone to align the metatarsal heads. A very soft dark blue silicone is surrounded by soft light blue silicone and the met heads naturally fall and align on the dark blue areas because they are the least dense. In addition, ViscoPed S is available in 7 sizes, accommodating a women's size 4 shoe to a men's size 14 ?. ViscoPed is available in 5 sizes, so it fits a smaller range.
Q. What can they be used for?
A. Shock absorption, foot, joint and back pain, metatarsalgia (irritation of the metatarsals), diabetic foot, fat pad atrophy (thinning of fat pad of foot), hyperkeratosis (thickening of outer layer of skin).
Q. Do they have an arch support?
A. They have slight contouring in the arch area to gently support this region, much like a preformed insole in a sports shoe. They are not arch supports.
Q. How much can it be trimmed?
A. They may be trimmed along the trim lines or in the clear silicone area. The blue areas should not be cut, as this may cause the softer spots to come out of the product. You should also avoid trimming the ventilation holes as to leave rough edges that may tear.
Q. Is there an easy way to put it in my shoe?
A. The wearer should remove the existing insole in the shoe, if possible, and replace it with this insole. The insole can be folded like a taco and inserted into the shoe or rolled up from toe to heel and allowed to unroll, from heel to toe, in the shoe.
Q. Will I need a bigger shoe?
A. These insoles should fit your normal shoe size. Some people prefer a ? size larger shoe. It's a good idea to take them with you when you shop for new shoes.
Q. I have a very narrow heel. Will these fit in my shoe?
A. Our insoles fit in most shoes. The heel of ViscoPed and ViscoPed S is about 2 ? inches wide.
Q. Where is the metatarsal pad positioned under the foot?
A. The metatarsal pad fits under the ball of the foot and should cause the metatarsals/toe joints to separate slightly and land on the softer blue spots for extra cushioning.
Q. What makes them better than what I've tried in the past?
A. Made of the same medical grade, viscoelastic silicone as the clinically proven ViscoSpot Comfortable, durable materials Softer silicone correctly placed in the areas most sensitive to foot pain Slightly contoured arch for comfort Ventilation holes allow for air circulation Trim lines for a personal fit Easily cleaned with soap and water.
*Size is determined by shoe size
|0||3 - 41⁄2||4 - 5|
|1||5 - 6||51/2 - 7|
|2||61⁄2 - 71⁄2||71⁄2 - 9|
|3||8 - 9||91⁄2 - 10|
|4||91⁄2 - 101⁄2||101⁄2 - 111⁄2|
|5||11 - 121⁄2||12 - 131⁄2|
|6||13 - 14||14 - 15|