Bauerfeind VenoTrain Maternity Compression Hose Pantyhose, (ATU) 20 - 30 mmHg
VenoTrain Micro ATU Maternity Compression Pantyhose / Stockings Relieve Leg Discomfort
The VenoTrain Micro (ATU) Maternity Pantyhose Compression Stockings with 20-30 mmHg compression are very soft and comfortable because they are made of nylon and Lycra micro fibers (65% Polyamide, 35% Elasthane). When you are pregnant you frequently have tired, achy and swollen legs. Pregnant women who experience leg discomfort will benefit from wearing these compression stockings. They also are clinically proven to help with the discomfort of varicose veins, venous stasis, post Sclerotherapy and DVT (deep vein thrombosis). These compression stockings help energize legs during extended sitting or standing or while traveling. Balloon toe area provides wiggle room and reinforced heel and foot areas makes these the comfortable choice for everyday wear. Soft and smooth, these compression stockings are both therapeutic and fashionable. And they are easy to put on and remove.
Available in Black and Caramel colors.
- Effective Maternity Compression Pantyhose
- Helps protects against the development of varicose veins
- Long lasting,run-resistant with even color distribution
- Accurate medical gradient stockings for women or men
- Scientifically designed to help improve leg health
- relieve tired aching legs and prevents swelling
- Helps relieves pressure in your lower legs for better circulation
Bauerfeind VenoTrain Size Guide
1. Measure the circumference of the Thigh, Calf and Ankle. Select from chart Small, Medium, Large or XL AND Normal or Plus size.
2. Measure from the floor to the Waist. For waist high hose, only use the waist measurement for length.