Bauerfeind MyoTrain Thigh Support
Bauerfeind MyoTrain- Support For The Treatment Of Muscle Injuries To The Thigh, Quadriceps Pulls and Hamstring Pulls.
The MyoTrain thigh support is comparable to a muscle taping bandage, but is quicker, simple to use, and provides improved results. The Bauerfeind MyoTrain thigh support gives support for everyday wear or athletic use in the treatment of thigh injuries and does not slip, can be re-used repeatedly, and is washable.
Bauerfeind MyoTrain Features: The anatomical knit, siliconized and pressure-reducing edges ensure an optimal fit and excellent comfort. Both pads (acute and functional pads) can be added and removed; MyoTrain can also be worn without pads. The Velcro? straps make it easy to put on and remove and provide individualized compression. The anatomical knit also provides a proprioceptive effect, even when used without the straps. MyoTrain Indications:
Muscle injuries to the thigh (especially cramps, pulls, ruptures, tears)
Prevention, especially against repetitive injuries
Bruising to thigh muscles
Myo Train works according to the principles of taping and compression
Smaller acute pad can add targeted compression to help stop hemorrhaging and the spread of hematoma
Larger functional pad adds compression to the area around the injury to help minimize the edematous swelling that typically arises
MyoTrain regulates muscle tone and helps reduce the risk of further injuries.
- Provides Targeted Thigh Compression
- Controls Muscle Tone & Helps Prevent Repeated Injury
- Does Not Loosen with Wear & Pressure
- Can Be Individually Adjusted
- Individually Adjustable Straps
- Two Adaptable Compression Pads with Breathable Knit with Siliconized Pressure-Reducing Edges
- Both pads (acute and functional pads) can be added and removed
- Velcro straps make it easy to put on and remove and provide individualized compression,Anatomical knit also provides a proprioceptive effect
- even when used without the straps
- Can also be worn without pads