Bauerfeind Malleoloc Ankle Brace
Bauerfeind MalleLoc Figure 8 Ankle Brace
The MalleoLoc stabilizing ankle brace is designed to help stabilize the ankle joint during rehab, sports and daily wear. The stabilization comes from the design which allows full ankle motion, but protects from over-extension of the ankle. The slim, heat mold-able plastic can be custom fit to your ankle shape for the perfect fit. The figure-8 strapping system provides adjustable support to protect the ankle. Fits in most any shoe.
One of the most popular sport braces used in basketball, volleyball, soccer and football. Make sure you are protected with the quality of the Bauerfeind MalleoLoc ankle brace. Unique design leaves heel and front of the foot free for natural stabilization and allows for full plantar and dorsi-flexion. Thermoplastic material may be heat-molded to provide custom fit.
The MalleoLoc stabilizing ankle brace Conforms to the outside edge of the foot to prevent supination, even without a shoe. The brace has a low-profile design and can easily be worn inside a shoe. A special low-fatigue pad makes the brace extremely comfortable to wear.
For proper protection of the ankle, the MalleoLoc prevents lateral twisting movements of the ankle without hindering the normal heel-toe stride. The Malleoloc can be worn against the skin or with socks. It does not contain Latex. Sold as a single unit (not sold in pairs). Can be worn over an ankle sleeve if desired. A replacement strap kit is available.
- Figure-8 Velcro strapping stays secure even with vigorous activity
- Individually adjustable Velcro straps for precise comfort and fit
- Chronic ankle instability
- Prophylactically to prevent sprains
- Posterior tibial dysfunction,Post operative rehabilitation
- Post-cast for ankle injuries
- Anatomically self-shaping
- Low-fatigue cushioning Stimulates the tibialis anterior muscle
- Early functional treatment for injuries of the lateral malleolar ligaments (and the bifurcate ligaments)
- Capsular ligament strains
- Code L4350 Approved